top of page

Policies

Lifetime Repairs

We are proud to offer a lifetime repair warranty on all LSA-made products (excluding print/embroidery). Note: Courier fees are not covered by LSA. 

Credit 

We do not offer exchanges or refunds on any orders due to the unique nature of our products and services. However, Last Shot Apparel offers credit towards future purchases. To be eligible for credit: The product must be unworn, non-customized (ie. custom fabric, tag, print/embroider, etc.) If any garments are in need of repairs we offer a lifetime repair warranty on all LSA-made products. 

Order Delay Due To Courrier 

Last Shot Apparel is not responsible for order delays due to shipping delays.

Custom orders 

Last Shot Apparel requires the customer to pay a 75% deposit pre-production and remaining 25% upon order completion. Due to the customization of these orders, we do not offer a refund under any circumstance.

 

If you are concerned about the specifications of your custom order, we highly suggest requesting a sample prior to production. 

Last Shot Apparel

bottom of page